"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Ships

Started by Delthion, February 07, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey's Inaugural Ship! (Quickbow)

Of course!
1 (6.7%)
Let us bring in the new shipper with congratulations on a match well made!
5 (33.3%)
How could we not vote yes on this masterpiece?
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

The Shadow of Korriban

You haven't seen them in action. :o
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

Well, my house is... similar to 'Cheaper by the Dozen' but there are only 8 kids, and the Gilbreths seem much more sivilized
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Shadow of Korriban

Well you out number us. I only have 6 siblings.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

The Skarzs

Quote from: The Witessss on January 19, 2019, 03:05:48 AM
be glad you have at least semi-sane sisters! My only sibling I would call normal is the baby. The others are, well, I'll stop at that.

ie: they quote Weird Al Yankovik in almost every sentence they say. Most of them will only eat cheese pizza. They are an odd but merry bunch.
You haven't seen Russa and Amber in action yet.

Quote from: The Witessss on January 19, 2019, 01:33:58 AM
Now I have SERIOUS doubts about all of you people... Although you probably have some justified doubts about me, too.
Sorry. Not trying to disturb you. :/
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

I can see why any sane people would have at least a few doubts about me!

The Shadow of Korriban

Hey Scarz. You should check out my Gif Wars topic. You might find it very intriguing...

The Witessss

what is a 'Gif'? (out of pure couriosity) I'm sure you can tell I'm no computer wiz (not that it is any of my business, though)

The Skarzs

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on January 19, 2019, 03:07:08 AM
You haven't seen them in action. :o
Lol, I didn't see you posted this before I posted the same thing.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: The Witessss on January 19, 2019, 03:18:48 AM
what is a 'Gif'? (out of pure couriosity) I'm sure you can tell I'm no computer wiz (not that it is any of my business, though)

Kinda like a really short video. I'll show you...

The Witessss

so it is pretty much a repeated video clip that never ends.. hmm.. I've seen a few of those, before, never knew they had a name!

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 19, 2019, 03:14:40 AM
You haven't seen Russa and Amber in action yet.
Heheh. *Twitches violently*
Freddy

Maudie

Quote from: The Witessss on January 19, 2019, 03:26:19 AM
so it is pretty much a repeated video clip that never ends.. hmm.. I've seen a few of those, before, never knew they had a name!

It's pronounced like "gift" without the "t", fyi.

(and that's the tea.)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on January 19, 2019, 02:38:32 AM
Well my sister said he even hosted a few weddings once...

Several as a matter of fact.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Most against the will of BOTH parties. My bride-to-be cut off her own hand that had the ring permanently attached to it, and I squished Del repeatedly.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.