Main Menu

Valentine's Day

Started by Kitsune, February 14, 2016, 04:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Happy Valentine's Day!

Or is it? ;)

Valentime's Day
These videos were shown to me by a friend some time ago, and for some reason I find them really funny. ;D This is Writen By A Kid's Valentine's episode:

[close]

The Skarzs

o____________o

Well then.

Happy St. Valentine's Day, everyone! Kisses are illegal. Unless their Hershey's kiss chocolates. Then they're mine.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Yes, I always have preferred the commemorating of St. Valentine's death than an emotion...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

I like commemorating his death by doing what he set out to do in life - to spread love. ^_^

That being said, Happy Valentime's Day! >:D (Video reference)

Ashleg

That video was terrifying. XD
And funny. But mostly terrifying.

Groddil

Well, its 3:10pm, the family still hasn't left yet, and Mum keeps springing one thing after another and chewing up all my time. I quite frankly don't know if I'm going to be able to do what I was planning.

Ashleg

Oh hello Mr.Timezone, making things weird once again I see? ;D
Valentine's Day is tomorrow for me.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Groddil

Well, I missed my chance...AGAIN!

*sigh* I hate Valentines Day.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

*Giggles at Jet and Ash*

Is it really Valentine's Day? I'd forgotten. . . . . . Much like I forgot all the other holidays this year. . . . Oops. . .

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on February 14, 2016, 06:12:28 AM

But anyway, who'd wanna celebrate this guy?

Ashleg

Quote from: Groddil on February 14, 2016, 07:53:11 AM

*pat* *pat* It will be okay.

Delthion

Quote from: Groddil on February 14, 2016, 07:53:11 AM

...care to explain?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

@Delthion Thanks to Mum spending the entire day bringing things up and getting me to do various stuff, I had LITERALLY NO TIME to do what I was going to do. So now, I either try and do it after school today, or I can enjoy being a social pariah for the rest of my life, because I have no real friends and this is the only chance I've got.

Tam and Martin

Happy Valentines day! I have survived the love phone-calls, and girls knocking on my door the whole day, and chocolates piled up so high that mount Everest was ashamed, and will still end this day Single. YES! Mission accomplished Houston, mission accomplished.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000