News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Valentine's Day

Started by Kitsune, February 14, 2016, 04:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

I think Groddil's more like "Houston, we have a problem so big that if you compared it to Mt. Everest, Everest would seem like a hill."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Groddil

Quote from: Tam and Martin on February 15, 2016, 01:17:51 AM
Happy Valentines day! I have survived the love phone-calls, and girls knocking on my door the whole day, and chocolates piled up so high that mount Everest was ashamed, and will still end this day Single. YES! Mission accomplished Houston, mission accomplished.

Yes, lucky you, Tam. I, of course, had to put up with all the people saying how lovely Valentines Day was. I have this afternoon to stop being such a coward and go do something that puts the Akward thread to shame.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Groddil on February 14, 2016, 08:19:25 PM
@Delthion Thanks to Mum spending the entire day bringing things up and getting me to do various stuff, I had LITERALLY NO TIME to do what I was going to do. So now, I either try and do it after school today, or I can enjoy being a social pariah for the rest of my life, because I have no real friends and this is the only chance I've got.

Well. I have no good advice for this. Good luck.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Groddil on February 15, 2016, 01:43:31 AM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on February 15, 2016, 01:17:51 AM
Happy Valentines day! I have survived the love phone-calls, and girls knocking on my door the whole day, and chocolates piled up so high that mount Everest was ashamed, and will still end this day Single. YES! Mission accomplished Houston, mission accomplished.

Yes, lucky you, Tam. I, of course, had to put up with all the people saying how lovely Valentines Day was. I have this afternoon to stop being such a coward and go do something that puts the Akward thread to shame.
That was sarcasm Groddil :P I had to work today

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Groddil

@Tam and Martin Sorry about that, I'm kinda at breaking point right now.

Tam and Martin

Need any advice on any subject?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Groddil

Err, how to say to Mum that I'm doing what I'm doing? (going to shops then up to someone's house).

The Skarzs

I did pretty much nothing. Our family went to a restaurant for St. Valentine's Day. Oh, and I drew Faiy a picture.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

I sent Skyie a message full of feels. :P ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I am merely pestering you in a manner that I pester all of the great ships, namely Skarloe and Pluggblade.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

All that happened today was my mom and dad bought me chocolates and a copy of Triss...
I'm too young for all this lovey-dovey stuff! XD

Groddil

Well, this afternoon has come and gone.

What happened
The obvious. As usual, I didn't have the guts to do anything. I hate my life.
[close]

Skyblade

Haha, I don't do anything on Valentine's Day except eat sweets ;D Nevertheless, it's a nice holiday, and I'm grateful to have lived to see another one! :)

Thanks for making this thread, Plugg!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!