News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Redwall Isn't Safe Anymore! (Is Redwall as Safe as they Say it is? Part Two) OOC

Started by Ashleg, February 18, 2016, 01:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

Ashleg

Oh @Sagetip !!
I just remembered you owned the Friar (Rusk) and his assistant.
If after Sand posts you could get him ready, that would be 10/10.

Hickory

James Gryphon

It's good overall. My only concern is that I'm not sure it's especially clear what they're voting on (to disband the Vigil?), particularly at first. It's not a showstopper, just something to think about.
« Subject to editing »

Groddil

Quote from: James Gryphon on December 14, 2016, 02:01:10 AM
It's good overall. My only concern is that I'm not sure it's especially clear what they're voting on (to disband the Vigil?), particularly at first. It's not a showstopper, just something to think about.

I tried to make it seem a bit vague at first, although it does need some way of letting you know what's going on at first.

Hickory

Ashleg

I have to hear from Fardan first, then he can come.
I'll set it up for you.

Hickory

Ashleg

LT Sandpaw

Hey Ashes there was just something I wanted to ask, and also remind you off.

Could Brack and Ros begin a sort of friendship, that we build up as the story continues? I think it would be kinda cool if Brack breaks from his stupor because of the weasel. We could make it gradual, and strained, but overall a they grow into good friends. However that's entirely up to you.

Also, keep in mind Grah the Krah is still furious at Rapshade, and has it out for Fangfang, so when they go outside, that could become a problem for everyone's favorite rat and ferret duo.

Anyway that's it.

Hey Grodds, you kinda killed your main character, so I'm just wondering if you're going to make Shadomay your new main character? If so, and I don't remember her last location, but if she was captured with the rest of the Redwallers I could post with Aver in the cellars, so you can use her, if you want.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro