News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

ASHLEG'S HORDE

Started by Ashleg, February 19, 2016, 02:21:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What IS this place?

A true treasure trove.
The ocean.
I like running.

Delthion

I said that you were queen of the Cellars, I never said that you were a TRUE queen of the Cellars, worthy of the office! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

You know what... I am getting bored of this and with school I doubt I will be able to keep up anyway. How about this. You give me the summer with no opposition, and then I promise I will abdicate this fall.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

I will agree to that. But I am not sure about Ash...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

Apologize for insulting my chainaxe and I won't kill you.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

I'm sorry, did I hurt the chain axes feelings? ;D

What about my offer? I get to be queen for the summer, you can still be president, you just have to admit that I am queen.  ;)

Lady Ashenwyte

No, in fact, it really wants to have a meeting with your face.  ;D
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Faiyloe

Thankyou. ;D You have been very helpful. You just proved my theory right. I was betting that if I gave up and gave you and easy guaranteed victory, you would still not be happy. You really are just looking for a conflict and it has nothing to do with the validity of my title.  ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

If I wanted a conflict I'd beat up guests, there's no need for killing members. Plus, I wanted to give a comeback to your previous post.

The Skarzs

That is wanting conflict.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Yes, but Faiy still has no real claim to the cellars.

The Skarzs

Yes she does. By right of bloodline.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The Skarzs

FROM THE BLOOD OF THE ORIGINAL FORUM WHERE SHE HELD SWAY.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Skarzs on July 16, 2016, 05:29:36 PM
FROM THE BLOOD OF THE ORIGINAL FORUM WHERE SHE HELD SWAY.

Old forum's still alive, in our hearts. WHICH MEANS THAT FAIY IS AN EVIL VAMPIRE ZOMBIE COMMUNIST RAAAAAAGH

*Ahem*

If we use your logic I'm the real king of the Cellars because I was the second member to register and the first person to post in the Cellars. I don't recall Faiy being queen in the old forums, though.

The Skarzs

That's because it was so normal no one questioned it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.