Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you support?

Dogs
11 (44%)
Demons a.k.a. Cats
14 (56%)

Total Members Voted: 63

The Skarzs

Bast was the cat goddess of cats, protection, joy, dance, music, family, and love. (I forget what kind of cats the Egyptians had. . .)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jet the binturong on February 25, 2016, 04:15:43 PM
*Bast. Or Bastet.

Sekhmet is the lioness headed goddess of war.

Whoopsie.

Quote from: Skarzs on February 25, 2016, 04:26:50 PM
Bast was the cat goddess of cats, protection, joy, dance, music, family, and love. (I forget what kind of cats the Egyptians had. . .)

He was correcting me, I said Bask instead of Bast.

Delthion

@LT, Don't worry, we have reinforcements coming in from the Arctic, Africa, and Asia. We have allies with the Foxes. We are still barely holding on, but we are making a push on the social media of the world.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

Foxes are allies of the cats fool.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Banya

Is that the agenda the cats are trying to push now?

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Jet the binturong on February 28, 2016, 03:17:27 AM
Foxes are allies of the cats fool.

Shhhhh. They'll betray him at the right moment.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Banya

Groddil

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Feles

Quote from: Delthion on February 28, 2016, 02:42:47 AM
@LT, Don't worry, we have reinforcements coming in from the Arctic, Africa, and Asia. We have allies with the Foxes. We are still barely holding on, but we are making a push on the social media of the world.
Cats have already mastered teleportation and cloning, your reinforcements are meaningless
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Delthion

No no...they THINK they have mastered teleportation and cloning, we will let them find out for themselves what is going to happen.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Delthion on March 05, 2016, 01:15:29 PM
No no...they THINK they have mastered teleportation and cloning, we will let them find out for themselves what is going to happen.

That is heresy! *BLAMs Delthion*

Delthion

Ash, I don't remember, are you on the Demons or the Dogs side?

Feles

Cats will not be forgotten
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!