Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you support?

Dogs
11 (44%)
Demons a.k.a. Cats
14 (56%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Delthion

Foolish Cat lovers. The cats have taken you to their side. Don't you know that they are working with the DDBs for ultimate control of the world? So far the DDBs influence has extended only to this forum. But they are working with the cats to extend their grasp so that they may take over the world. Cats are using their young to try and lull mankind into a false sense of security before they spring their trap and destroy everything that you and I hold dear.

But take heart! There are a few of us that work, in the shadows, to prevent a DDB infestation, every set back though, has been caused by the destruction of cats. One of the wars came to a climax, and we were forced to send the Saber-Tooth Tiger to its extinction. But knowing the toll cats would have taken on our world, we knew that it was necessary that we destroyed them.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Banya

So those who think cats are disgusting should continue fighting the oppressive powers?  And does this mean that our best allies are... these?

Groddil

Quote from: Banya on February 22, 2016, 08:46:34 AM
So those who think cats are disgusting should continue fighting the oppressive powers?  And does this mean that our best allies are... these?

YES! YEEEEEESSSSSS! Yiss yiss!

Lady Ashenwyte

Your nefarious schemes will never work. AVE FELIS!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

This is the most disgusting thread on the forum.
« Subject to editing »

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

LT Sandpaw

I dunno, it kinda makes sense.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

Hey, if cats are working with the DDB's and they take over the world, I'm happy. As long as my own cats still sleep at my feet at night. A world rued by cats is better than a world ruled by dogs.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Groddil

A world ruled by dogs would be awesome. All you'd have to do was throw a ball for them once in a while. Cats are far more demanding.

Eulaliaaa!

HAHAHA! NO! Dogs are like slobbering needy babies that require so much time. I've tried having dogs. It's never worked out. With cats, you just need food, water, and a place to go to the bathroom. They'll sleep on your feet and keep you warm at night.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Groddil

Hah. My dog is the easiest thing to take care of ever. Leave the door open and feed her once a day. Couple walks occasionally, and that's it.

Banya

Dogs, too, sleep on your feet and keep them warm at night.  All you need for them is food, water... and lots of love and toys.  There is no downside here.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.