News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Adventures of Sir Fredrick

Started by LT Sandpaw, February 22, 2016, 08:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Daskar

Once they did that Fredrick decided his presence in the city was no longer needed. He started wondering around in Brazil with no food, weapons, armor, or equipment of any kind.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Delthion

So the Tribunal blessed him with immortality and that he would get everything he ever needed.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

But those blessings didn't count for much, given that he had already previously wiped out the original Tribunal, and the new one was only a committee of villagers reading from a script that he had given them.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

But everything that they blessed him with came true.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

Because the Tribunal had reincarnated as the villagers.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

The blessing was actually a curse in disguise, however; they said "May you live in interesting times". As far as getting what he needed, the 'blessing' meant he would only get what he needed, never anything more.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

Frederick then sought to remove the blessing by using the Heart of the World to become a god.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

Nothing happened. Fredrick woke up to see that he was being carried up to a gallows.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

He was hanged, but resurrected as an immortal, invincible being.

James Gryphon

But he was already immortal, so he became mortal; his body died of old age, leaving only a fragile skeleton. Skeleton Fredrick decided to make money by going door to door and demanding "Trick or treat".
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

His first "victim," an experienced wizard, changed him back into a fully-fleshed mortal being.

Lord Daskar

Fredrick had liked being a skeleton, so he got very mad and killed the wizard. He was banished to McDonald Island for it.

Cheerful

Jetthebinturong

On McDonald Island he was attacked by a clown named Ronald McDonaldtrump.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lord Daskar

Fredrick, who had randomly lost most of his strength and all his fighting skill, was easily bested by Ronald McDonaldtrump.

Cheerful

Jetthebinturong

Ronald McDonaldtrump raised his blade to deliver the killing blow, muttering something about immigration.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan