News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

mandalorian roleplaying star wars fans come here

Started by rakkety tam, October 02, 2011, 11:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Name: Zsorsk
Species: Trandoshan
Weapon: Lightsabre (Blue)
Other: Has been captured by the sith and tortured badly (Ah guezz he needz tae be rezcued...?)

Name: Titinnias Wylmek
Species: Human
Weapon: a blaster, the usual basic Sith Officer weopons
Other: His ship crashed on (whatever planet thiz RP iz takin' place on)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 04, 2011, 04:49:36 AM
Nightfire, if thiz iz Old Republic, why iz Boba Fett alive? And did they even have accezz tae clonin' back then?

Why is it the Old Republic? Rrgh. How about it's some kind of dimensional thing where people from all timelines are existent, kind of like Mossflower Talk. I'm Boba Fett and Jaing. End of subject.  :P
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

cause thats the only time period i know alot of and i made it that way and in the old republic they  still used swords
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

Let's just have it as an inter-timeline sort of thing, so that anyone can be whatever character they want without having to worry about it being canonical.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

ok then i wonder if we have any other star ars fans out there

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

I dunno. Three of is is enough to start, though. I'm going to make a seperate thread for the RPG.

Tiria Wildlough

Can I join even though I don't know a thing about Star Wars? ???
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

sure but read up on this http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalorians   just bits and peices so u know some stuff plz

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

And if'n ye wanna talk like a Mandalorian, google 'Wookieepedia, Mando'a'

rakkety tam

is anyone gonna join other than the ones that already have

Nightfire

Hmm. This thread has been inactive. Can I have a third character?

rakkety tam

ok how about we just restart the whole thing u can have 3 people and ok the story line would be the mandolorians have been long time freinds of wookies and twi'leks (i know they were not but this is in a alternet universe so yes nightfire u can be boba fett) and the mandolorians have been threatened by the hutts and the hutts have been freinds with naboo (but not the gungans) and the bug eyes fish looking aliens (forget there name) and Geonosian's and so they have an all out war how about that

Nightfire

Cool. I'm not going to be Boba anymore, though. Irritating, grumpy di'kut that he is.  ;D Use this color code if you want to decide what color your Mandolorian's armor will be:

Gray---Mourning a lost love.
Red---Honoring a father.
Black---Justice
Gold---Vengeance
Green---Duty
Blue---Reliability
Orange---A lust for life

Here is my first character. In fact, I'll probably only use him:

Breaker Skirata
Biological Age: 25
Chronological Age: 31
Species: Human
Weapons: Verpine shatter-gun, DC-17, wrist bayonets, and generally the full-blown Mando kit. He also owns a purple-bladed lightsaber that he took off the body of a Jedi Master that he killed.
Armor Colors: Solid black, with green stripes across the helmet and gaunlets. Two gray stripes, one across each shoulder plate, and a large gold stripe down the center of his chestplate.
Other: Breaker is a clone, and one of the cones that got Kal Skirata's treatment for the accelerated aging. He was married once, with a daughter, but they were killed. He sometimes uses the nickname Storm, but only when he doesn't want to be identified.

rakkety tam

awsome these are mine

name: Bendeck
Species:wookie
weapons:classic double bladed vibrosword (basicly a more power full doublebladed sword) and a bowcaste
Armour:stainless steel all over the body kinda scaly and a stainless steel helmet
Other:is cheiften of the wookies (but if anyone wants to be cheifton they can be i just think it needs to be filled) if not cheiften thena reliable wookie warrior

Name:balock scorpian
speices:human (mandalorian though)
weapons:2 vibroblades and a heavy repeater rifle
Armour:like that and it is red cause his father died
Other:he is Manda'lore if no one want to be manda'lore if not then a great fighter and is greatly privledged when it comes to leading troops

Name:Sakon Oda
Species:twi'lek (colour dark purple)
weapons:twinblasters
Armour:simple light armour basicly leather
Other:is a mercenary for the Hutts and is kinda hottheaded bad temper big mouth but great with a blaster also has a trusty robot partner named HK47 AKA HK HK is just a red painted battle droid and he never talks he carrys a repeater rifle (u can have droids as partners for your charactor and they dont count as charactor but u can only have 1)