News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Fanfiction.net

Started by Nightfire, October 03, 2011, 07:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Ah, yes, I love it when people write a full multi-chapter story that's as long as a real book. ;D I read one Hunger Games fanfic, and afterwards I actually caught myself thinking it was one of the real books. :P
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rachel25

sounds cool my sister reads me the stuff on Fanfiction.net b/c my mum doesn't want me reading some of the not so nicefic's on there  ;)

Kera Thorn Bladewind

I have an account, but I never actually got around to publishing any Redwall stuff since I was kind of out of the fandom at that point. But I do have a couple Watership Down ones, and an uncompleted Warrior Cats one. Username is Keeralie Starflight.

rachel25

Cool I'm trying to write the next chapter of my long Fanfiction which I've posted on here. But I just end up staring at the blank page  >:( I HATE WRITERS BLOCK!!!

Tiria Wildlough

Me too. *pats on the back*
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Shadowed One

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on August 30, 2013, 10:19:00 AM
Ah, yes, I love it when people write a full multi-chapter story that's as long as a real book. ;D I read one Hunger Games fanfic, and afterwards I actually caught myself thinking it was one of the real books. :P

Read Free Thought' s stuff. It is as long as an actual Redwall book!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

rachel25

I love Free Thought's fic's one she posted on here called Guided Paws was brilliant it brought me to tears  :'(

Jukka the Sling

Revive!

I just got an account last night. If anyone cares, my profile's here.

EDIT: And just so there's no confusion, my real name is not my FanFiction username. XP
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

I have been on this site before, and really like it. My favorites come from the Sherlock section. I post all of my stuff on Wattpad. Pretty cool place if you want others to read your work.  My account is here, just incase anyone would like to check out the site or my profile. Warning though, some of the stories on there can get pretty nasty, so I would give it a quick look-see before you dive in.

- PoM
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

MathLuk

Nothing is lost forever, it seems!
By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

One-Eye the wildcat

I like the redwall archive (of course), but the Mad Max archive has some pretty good stories.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Ebantu the Kararehe

If anyone is looking for good LotR/Silmarillion fanfics on ff.net, go to Epilachna's profile and check out some of her stories. She's amazing.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

Yeah, Epilachna is great. (Another good author is boz4PM)

I have an account on ff.n and have posted a few stories (Ranger's Apprentice fanfics, mostly), though not for a while and the ones I have posted make me cringe every time I read them.
I'm currently working on a Redwall fanfic but I haven't started posting it yet.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

You should be. It's really good.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.