News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

You Know You're a Redneck When...

Started by Nightfire, October 03, 2011, 07:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

rakkety tam

Quote from: Coobreedan on November 09, 2011, 03:29:20 PM
What is a Redneck?! >:(
srsly a redneck is well have u heard of a hillbilly almost like them accept there more punk
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Redwall Musician

Quote from: rakkety tam on November 11, 2011, 05:31:59 PM
Quote from: Coobreedan on November 09, 2011, 03:29:20 PM
What is a Redneck?! >:(
srsly a redneck is well have u heard of a hillbilly almost like them accept there more punk

Well, not exactly:

Hillbilly:
A hillbilly actually lives in the country, either by force or by choice. Farmers and ranches are hillbillies. Hillbillies may or may not have farms.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Nightfire

27: When you smash your car into a turkey on Thanksgiving...on purpose, just because you don't want to pay for a store-bought one.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung The Otter

Trigoma

28: you know your a redneck if u get a bit touchy cause some people (not to mention mods) wont stay on topic.

carry on
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

29: When you drive off the road and hit a deer with your truck so that you won't be fined for hunting three days before open season.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

30: when u use ductape to fix everything.
31: when ductapes price goes up, u go on strike.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

32: You think that the way to fix everything is with duct tape, spit, and bubble gum.
33: You go on a rampage when the prices of deer calls go up.
34: You believe that duct tape is made using real ducks.
35: You rake leaves out of your kitchen.
36: Your idea of a good time is to run outside in midwinter wearing nothing.

eualaia

37. you know when your a redneck when you jump into an empty pool
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

redwallgurl

when you have a red truck
have a hunting hound
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Nightfire

KEEP THEM NUMBERED, PLEASE!!!!

39: When you think calling someone 'dear' means that you want to eat them.

Banya

40.  When your mother's maiden name and your father's last name are the same.
41.  When even your baseball cap is camo.
42.  When your nicest jacket is fleece.
43.  When you have toilets, but not flush toilets.
44.  When you send the kids out to catch squirrels for dinner.

The Skarzs

@The last one: Oh gosh. xD

45. When you mow your driveway and not your lawn.
45. When you do mow your lawn and find a car.
46. When the best gift you can give your father is chewing tobacco.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.