News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

PARTY FOR PLUGG!!!

Started by Maudie, March 09, 2016, 04:04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

I told Plugg I'd throw him a party with chocolate cake! So here it is!

A magnificent cake makes the table buckle beneath its weight. It's big enough for everyone on the forum to have a second slice. Its dark, fudgy frosting glistens in the light of the disco ball.

Across the room hangs a sign. "Goodbye, Plugg" it reads. Streamers hang from the ceiling, decorations abound.

Bye, Plugg. We'll miss you!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

I wish I could make a post that is valuable, but. . . I'm afraid I can't.

God bless you, Plugg.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

I care about Plugg, and I hate that I am restricted from helping him in a difficult time.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Quote from: Skarzs on March 09, 2016, 04:52:47 AM
I wish I could make a post that is valuable, but. . . I'm afraid I can't.

God bless you, Plugg.

Godspeed, Plugg.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

We'll miss you, Plugg. Bye. :-\
Freddy

Lady Amber

Bye, Plugg. You'll be missed by us all.

Jukka the Sling

Bye, Plugg, and God bless.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ashleg

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Wylder Treejumper

Let's party! Congratulations, Plugg! Have some cake!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Kitsune

Thanks Wylder. ;D
* Kitsune grabs some cake.

For those of you who are lost, I made a step in overcoming my depression today! I am actually happy for the first time in a long time. ^_^

Aimless Gallivanter

Woohoo good for you Kit!
*pops a party popper*
im gay!!!!!!

Søren

Quote from: Kitsune on March 31, 2016, 12:30:41 AM
Thanks Wylder. ;D
* Kitsune grabs some cake.

For those of you who are lost, I made a step in overcoming my depression today! I am actually happy for the first time in a long time. ^_^
Awesome man! :D
*cakes*

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

* Mask high fives Kit.

Good job, man!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Kitsune

Thanks guys. :D

* Kitsune high fives Mask back.