News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Cellars Election

Started by Delthion, March 10, 2016, 03:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip on March 22, 2016, 10:47:04 PM
It could... It could... He could be marking off potential threats! Strategizing and planning the assassination of other members!

:o

Off with his head!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Tam and Martin

Nice try wise guy, but that means nothing.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ashleg

Everyone knows I should be president.

Tam and Martin

I think you would make a very good president. You are not the right candidate of rour time though.

Ashleg

At least I can spell.  :)

Feel the burn!

Tam and Martin

I think you mean feel the 'Bern' cuz your campaign is looking alot like that of Bernie Sanders. Do you really want all your hard work to go to someone else members?

Ashleg

Naw, I mean feel the burn of the hot cocoa I just spilled on your head. B)

Orca whales say...

Vote for Ashleg!

@ABareBear for the art.

Orca whales are nature's most precious creatures and need to be protected. To save the whales, vote Ashleg.

Tam and Martin

I'm pretty sure you are just having some autocorrect issues bud.

Do we really need a liberal in the cellar president slot who will just some and dump hot chocolate on your head all the time?

Ashleg

I can also sing and play the ukule, no matter how bad I may be.

But listen to Tam; he doesn't even want equality! Now now, that's just a shame. An utter disappointment.

I bet he'll kill all the whales and get rid of desert forever.
Sadly, in that scenario, this place will become a barren wasteland of hatered and war.

Tam and Martin

Now, how do you think I don't want equality? Is it because your version of equality is so twisted mine appears unequal?

Get rid if Dessert you mean? Well, if you know me well enough, you would know I would never do that (Ask Corn and Jukka)

Uh, I don't follow you. I'm not a mirror, so I don't see how you think I would cause war.

Ashleg

Corn and Jukka are brainwashed. You put something in their drinks.

Tam and Martin

Ooh . . . It doesn't look like you like them very much. Do you really want to have someone for president who will make you feel so dumb, he thinks you are brainwashed? That isn't good. And no, i didn't. Corn sides with me, but Jukka hasn't yet.

Ashleg

So, it appears that Mr.Tam is confused.
He says Jukka hasn't sided with him yet, but that I should go and "Ask Jukka" to verify something he said in defense of himself.

Also, 'I' is a proper noun, sir.
Don't worry, though. When I'm President we'll improve the Cellars school system so that all the children learn to spell. ^^

Tam and Martin

You should go ask her. As far as I know, she has not placed allegiance with anyone so I can tell you, that there is no lying from her side if you asked her whether I like food or not.

I is a proper noun. You are right. But I am caring about the important issues - The guests, the fun, the moderators and more! i don't think anyone cares whether I write 'i' or 'I' unless they are grammar nazis like you mr. Ashleg.

Ashleg

Ah, but you speak naught of saving the whales.

Also.

Hey, citizens! I'm giving out muffins to all my supporters. They're great. Better than anything Tam could bake, because he's too worried about having me go ask Jukka something.