News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Cellars Election

Started by Delthion, March 10, 2016, 03:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Daskar

It's not cool, now we can't mess up Ashleg's campaign by freaking him out.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Ashleg

Rachel is my bodyguard.
I can trust her.

Søren

As of today, I am withdrawing my endorsements of Tam and Ashleg. I do not and will not formally support anyone for the office of Cellar President.

I'm retired from the forum

Ashleg

Wylder Treejumper

Vote Tramun Clogg for president! He can't do any harm or insult anyone! He would have the same capabilities as any existing candidate, and be a better figurehead. Who better to symbolize the crazy cellars than #CrazyClogg?

Vote Cap'n Clogg for Cellars President 2016!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

W0NWILL

Also, interrupting for a PSA, I think that we should all remember that this whole thing isn't serious. It's fun, that's the main reason. We don't wanna make enemies like real elections can do. So, yeah. Don't take things too seriously. It's the cellars, for season's sake! Not taking things seriously is pretty much the whole point of them!

That's all. :)

Aimless Gallivanter

Quote from: BatLord on March 30, 2016, 11:44:19 PM
Also, interrupting for a PSA, I think that we should all remember that this whole thing isn't serious. It's fun, that's the main reason. We don't wanna make enemies like real elections can do. So, yeah. Don't take things too seriously. It's the cellars, for season's sake! Not taking things seriously is pretty much the whole point of them!

That's all. :)
Yes thank you Bat! I just said pretty much the same thing in Clogg's endorsement topic.
im gay!!!!!!

W0NWILL

And I just said the same thing to you when I saw that!

Whoo! We are on point today, girl!

Wylder Treejumper

I have an idea: Elect Cap'n Clogg for King: He'll be the figurehead with no real power (Like he'd have power anyways). Crazy Clogg symbolizes the cellars better than anyone! Then, we'll elect a prime minister for the real (yeah, right) power in the cellars.

Banya has my vote for PM!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Aimless Gallivanter

Quote from: BatLord on March 30, 2016, 11:45:57 PM
And I just said the same thing to you when I saw that!

Whoo! We are on point today, girl!
Amazing
im gay!!!!!!

LT Sandpaw

Who is taking this seriously?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Søren on March 30, 2016, 11:37:18 PM
As of today, I am withdrawing my endorsements of Tam and Ashleg. I do not and will not formally support anyone for the office of Cellar President.

Sorry to see you go Soren!   :( :)

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000