Location of the Person Above You

Started by Delthion, March 14, 2016, 04:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

You know, that would be a wonderful change Daskar, thank you so very much!

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

You posted here just so I could see that SAME SONG YOU ARE POSTING EVERYWHERE!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

Pretty much.... ;D

Still a little mixed-up are we?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

That doesn't seem to be a location, Del. :P

Delthion

BUT THEY'RE COMING!!! ALWAYS COMING!!! THEY CANNOT BE STOPPED! THEY...ARE...ALWAYS...CAROLING!!!!!!

Interesting! ;D

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

I think I ninja'd you...

Ah! So you too are aware of the CAROLERS!!!!

Søren

I've never heard that song before.

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rosie Willowwater

Groddil

Do you have any Swiss cheese? I like Swiss cheese.

Rosie Willowwater

G'day Mate!

I HATE SWISS CHEESE WITH A FIERY PASSION!

Kitsune

Does it have anything to do with you being on a farm in Switzerland? :P

Delthion

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 01, 2016, 02:22:54 AM
G'day Mate!

I HATE SWISS CHEESE WITH A FIERY PASSION!

TAKE THAT BACK!!!

Home of Spiderman and Captain America. All Superheroes lead to Brooklyn! ;D