News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

I liked the Pirates of Carribean.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

They look very heroic, all that they lack are a few cannons and a jet 44 bomber, you know, the type James Bond would have to avoid on those quiet Saturdays ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Lol, this is World War I we're talking about here.  They didn't have all of those.  They didn't have James Bond, either.  ;)  They had horses, swords, guns, tanks, etc.

Anyway, they're staring at me.  Creepy.  :o
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 25, 2013, 07:02:21 PM
 Lol, this is World War I we're talking about here.  They didn't have all of those.  They didn't have James Bond, either.  ;)  They had horses, swords, guns, tanks, etc.
I knew that. I knew that.... ;D

Redwaller

So they're German? That's cool!

Rainshadow

Ungatt Trunn

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

IT'S A RAT!!!!!!  *Glances at it again*  Oh, it's just a mouse.  Phew!  *Eyes widen*  AH!  IT'S A MOUSE!!!!!!!

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

KitrallStreamrippler

A white mouse in a helmet. Am I hallucinating? I thought only brown mice wore helmets!
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

Oh, so I can't go at the speed of sound anymore?  Darn!  :(  ;)

Redwaller

What are they looking at? An army coming to crush them?

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner