"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Very pretty profile pic.  I can actually see it better on my Kindle than the computer lol.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Shadowed One

Weird, smiling person! Oh, stop smiling!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Ungatt Trunn

Rainshadow

"I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest; the trees keep the tempo and they sway in time.  Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus.  If I were to pluck on your heartstrings would you strum on mine?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

Ungatt Trunn

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Shadowed One

Ungatt Trunn

Leatho Shellhound

I like walking through the woods.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Rainshadow

"There's a realm above the trees where the lost are finally found.  So touch your feathers to the breeze and leave the ground!"

Ungatt Trunn

Annoying....DEATHLY ANNOYING! ARRGGGHHHH!!!! *Passes out*

Rainshadow

"I am the green in the grass that bends back from underneath your feet.  And I am the blue in your back alley view where the horizon and the rooftops meet."

(Also, why is my profile pic annoying?)