News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

What would happen if Legolas went through the wardrobe?  Would he go to Middle Earth?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

That would be weird but cool.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Tiria Wildlough

That's not how I picture the wardrobe.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

I have no idea where your picture is from

Rainshadow

Zuko from Avatar:  The Last Airbender.  I like the wardrobe, but I still haven't gotten that coat!

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Thank you.  Now I can go into Narnia!

Redwallfan7

Wait, I'm coming with you *hops into the wardrobe*

Rainshadow

You might need a coat.  But wait!  I can just firebend to keep us warm!

Redwallfan7

A cool Airbender picture (We should get back to being on topic)

Rainshadow

Lol, yeah.  I could burn that wardrobe.