News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

psybox

two finger painted to look like a happy couple, in black and white.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

Lol, it's not a carrot. I'm not sure what it is. Anyway, yours is an otter.
I'm not a hipster.

psybox

a sideways orange thing with a face.

Rainshadow

Is that supposed to be Tron or something?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

a creature that looks like an angel statue, and cannot move when being looked at, when it touches you, you'll get sent back in time, so don't blink if you encounter one.

(no, mine isn't tron.)

Rainshadow

Well, it looks kinda like a dude getting hit by a Frisbee lol.  And another thing:  Would it be so bad to be sent back in time?  I think it would be cool!  Well, as long as there's a TARDIS so I can go back to the present.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

Tiria Wildlough

I call it a boing!
And yours is a snake! A really cute one! And this post has no full stops, only exclamation marks!
I'm not a hipster.

psybox

Rainshadow

A poor dude that got struck in the chest by a Frisbee.