News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

I think so, yeah.

At present, The Shadowhunter Chronicles is slated to include:
The Mortal Instruments (City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass, City of Fallen Angels, City of Lost Souls and City of Heavenly Fire. COMPLETE).
The Infernal Devices (Clockwork Angel, Clockwork Prince and Clockwork Princess. COMPLETE).
The Shadowhunter's Codex.
The Bane Chronicles short story collection (What Really Happened in Peru, The Runaway Queen, [Vampires, Scones and Edmund Herondale], The Midnight Heir, The Rise of the Hotel Dumort, Saving Raphael Santiago, The Fall of the Hotel Dumort, What to Buy the Shadowhunter who has Everything (And Who You're Not Officially Dating Anyway), The Last Stand of the New York Institute, The Course of True Love (and First Dates) and The Voicemail of Magnus Bane. COMPLETE).
Tales from Shadowhunter Academy short story collection (Welcome to Shadowhunter Academy, The Lost Herondale, The Whitechapel Fiend, Nothing But Shadows, The Evil we Love, Pale Kings and Princes, Bitter of Tongue, The Fiery Trial, Born to Endless Night and Angels Twice Descending. IN PROGRESS. Last released: Bitter of Tongue).
The Dark Artifices (Lady Midnight, Prince of Shadows and The Queen of Air and Darkness. NOT BEGUN).
The Last Hours (Chain of Thorns, Chain of Gold and Chain of Iron. NOT BEGUN).
The Wicked Powers (NOT BEGUN).
The Secret Treasons (NOT BEGUN).

TMI, TID, TDA and TLH are supposed to be (very) loose retellings of Paradise Lost, A Tale of Two Cities, Annabel Lee and Great Expectations respectively.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

I still need to finish Death Note...  I got to The PartTM (*spits in Light's general direction*), but then I got so sick and fed up of Light using everyone around him and stopped watching.  Then I started up Steven Universe and a billion different anime, and now I'm watching OtGW, so I just haven't gotten back to it.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Well, he looks like he wished the ground would swallow him up. ;D

@Jet: *Stares at list* That's. . . More than I expected. Are they all by the same person. . . ?

Jetthebinturong

The Codex was co-written by Joshua Lewis. The Bane Chronicles was co-written by Maureen Johnson and Sarah Rees Brennan. Tales from Shadowhunter Academy is being co-written by Johnson, Brennan and Robin Wasserman but other than that Cassandra Clare wrote/is writing them all. And I just found out there's another short story collection called Shadowhunters and Downworlders but I can't be bothered to look that up.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Okay, so I've seen a few things about those bears (also known as fan art on an art blog I follow (Wallabri)), and I gotta know, what's that from?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Rain, I though you were the Cartoon Network freak? ;D It's a new show called We Bare Bears, on CN.

I'm guess your pic is from Cartoon Network too.

Rainshadow

Oooohhhhh, okay!  I should probably watch that after I finish up with OtGW.

Yeppers, mine's from a kinda dark CN show called Over the Garden Wall (if you couldn't tell from the five billion times I've said the title already ::)).  It's a very interesting show, and rather amusing, but a bit creepy.

The Skarzs

First thing that comes to mind is "Pinocchio".
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Troll in armor! Alert, alert! Troll in armor!

Søren

That poor, poor cat. So humiliating.

Rainshadow

Adorable bear is adorable.

@Skarzsy:  Can't you clearly tell that he's a gnome... thing?  And his li'l bro's an elephant?

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

I really do like that hair style. Not that I'D do it (I like my hair, and also, dancers need to be able to get it into a bun) but I like it!

LT Sandpaw

Cat: Resist the urge, resist the urge, resist the urge!

Rat: "Hey guys if I start jumping on its head will you up the bet?"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro