News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Flib Bigboat

Sebias has joined the Lettuce Gang.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

WT has left the lettuce gang.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Booklover

Flib Bigboat

He was, for a while. Then he left. I guess he was tired of Masika telling the Lettuce Gang members how dumb they were.
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Nope. Just that lettuce wasn't cute ( still isn't ) .
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

I don't care, it's still fun.
Long live the RRR!

Mara the Wolf

And fennec foxes are still cute
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

Flib Bigboat

True, true.
And an otter holding a gun is also cute.
Long live the RRR!

Mara the Wolf

No, an otter holding a gun is awesome
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

Flib Bigboat

You and I can never agree over anything...
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Captain Wortshire

I get fishy, fishy! Yay! Fishy, fishy, fishy!
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]