The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Now let's see, how do I get into Redwall?
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

phoenixfoden

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

phoenixfoden

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

phoenixfoden

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

phoenixfoden

Hes got more brains than any hare!

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Yep I do have more brains then most hare. The question is: do you? Hint: No!

Rainshadow

A hare that's going to impale itself on that sword!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

Rainshadow

A wolf sheriff that has a silly hat.  It's still a nice hat, it's just sorta silly.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

WarriorOfMossflower

...Please tell me that's from Robin Hood. The cartoon one. (There have been so many remakes.) It's been a long time, but the wolf seems oddly familiar and the first thing that popped into my head was 'Robin Hood!'
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

phoenixfoden