The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

Dancing with a fish. (Strange.) ::)
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Søren

So you can see what I'm doing right now?

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

D'awwwwww!  Is that heart for me, Ren-chan?  You're so sweet!  :3
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Those tattoo thingies are freaki.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

Awwwwwww yeaaaaaaahhh!
*Drop That from the Home soundtrack plays*

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

It's so confusing that that's your profile pic, 'cause awhile back it was my profile pic.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

A pleasant skeleton who is apparently on fire or something.  :P

Søren

Dude, someone farted on your hand...;D ;D

Rainshadow

I BEG YOUR PARDON?!  THAT IS THE ANCHOR!  THE SPECIAL MAGICKY GLOWY HAND TRICK THE INQUISITOR HAS THAT CAN CLOSE FADE RIFTS!

*Ahem*  Anyway, blue alien dude.

Søren

I BEG YOUR PARDON?! THANOS IS PURPLE NOT BLUE!!

Rainshadow

Apologies, Your Highness, but Thanos looks rather blue in your profile pic.  :P

*Sobs*  You didn't comment on my avatar in your post.  D:  ;D

Søren

*sobbing* Oh no, I'm so sorry! I just feel so emotionally moved that I forgot that I can't comment on how cool that sword looks. *sobbing voice* LOOK AWAY!! NO INE SHOULD SEE ME LIKE THIS!!*sobbing*

Rainshadow

LOOK AT THE SWORD IN ALL ITS COOLNESS!

LOOK AT IT.

*Ahem*  Purple alien dude.