The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Yes

tpbm has been to a concert
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Yup!  Several!

TPBM likes songs with heavy beats.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Yes

tpbm doesen't mind cussing in songs
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I don't freak out over it but I am sort of annoyed when someone swears in a song.

TPBM has ridden a bike before.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Yes

tpbm has heard the song Wide Awake by Katy Perry

Rainshadow

No.

TPBM can't whistle.

Lily

False, I can indeed whistle.

The person below me likes astronomy.

Redwallfan7

False

the person below me has had a day out with friends recently

Lily

True, I went to see kabuki on Sunday. I love kabuki.

The person below me likes bike riding.

Redwallfan7

DanielofRedwall

Not by itself, but with something true.

The person below me has a pet.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Rainshadow

Yup!

TPBM thinks that bowties and fezzes are cool.

Redwallfan7

True for bowties, but what are fezzes?

The person below me has eaten pasta this week.

Rainshadow

Yup!  Gonna eat it today!  (This is a fez:)

TPBM thinks fezzes are cool.

Redwallfan7

false

tpbm has company over