News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Yes, especially the full moon.  It would look even more beautiful if you could see the stars from where I live.

TPBM likes the moon more than the sun.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Yes but I like the light of the sun better

The person below me likes redwall musik videos.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

Yes! Do they show the otters singing? Ha, ha, JK  ;D

Tpbm likes haunted houses
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

Not all the time.

TPBM is a hare fan?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Not as much as wildcats and otters, but yeah!  Scarum is awesome!

TPBM likes Scarum.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

No

Tpbm likes the cocoa cola polar bears
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Sure.

TPBM likes floating on their back in the water.

Redwallfan7

Yes, I haven't really done it a lot tho

Tpbm wants to meet a mod

Rainshadow

That would be a great experience!

TPBM wants to eat something.

Redwallfan7

no, I just ate

Tpbm has completed an entire book series

Rainshadow

Completed reading an entire series?  Yes, several.

TPBM has heard Port Blue songs.

Redwallfan7

No

Tpbm has heard Ellie Goulding's cover of Elton John's Your Song

Rainshadow

No.

TPBM has heard a Johnny Cash song.

Redwallfan7

yes

Tpbm doesen't stay upset for long

Rainshadow

Sometimes.

TPBM likes birds.