click the banner

DanielofRedwall

True.

The person below me isn't American.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Rainshadow

Hehehehehe...

TPBM doesn't like that answer.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Yes b/c I now you live in the USA...

TPBM when to church today.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

no

Tpbm likes nickelodeon shows
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Eh, they're not my favorite.

TPBM is crazy.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

sometimes

Tpbm likes the color purple,
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

It's not my favorite color, but I don't mind very dark purple.

TPBM likes cats.

DanielofRedwall

I'm definitely more of a dog person, but that doesn't mean I dislike cats. I don't mind cats, I just find the idea of having a dog more appealing than a cat.

The person below me is/was participating in the Roleplay Tournament.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Rainshadow

Yup!  (Lonna's awesome!)

TPBM has lost the RP Tournament.

Redwallfan7

no

tpbm is going to be busy this weekend

Rainshadow

I'm not sure, but hopefully not!

TPBM is freezing.

Redwallfan7

Yes!

Tpbm is way last their bedtime

Rainshadow

Nope!

TPBM had a dream that they were killed.  (Ugh, I had a dream that I was shot at point blank range several times.  Most painful dream ever!)

Redwallfan7

No

Tpbm is planning to scare someone this Halloween