"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Nah.

TPBM is doing nothing for Halloween.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

true

Tpbm is wearing a jacket
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Nope.

TPBM needs to yawn.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

False
Tpbm doesen't wear glasses
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True.

TPBM needs to yawn now!

Redwallfan7

No

Tpbm knows someone who's blind

Rainshadow

No.

TPBM knows someone who's deaf.  (I do!)

Redwallfan7

Yes, my neighbors

Tpbm knows someone who doesn't speak English

WarriorOfMossflower

:o how'd you guess? My grandmother only speaks spanish

TPBM is listening to music right now.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Redwallfan7

No

Tpbm is watching a movie (I am, I'm watching Matilda)

Rainshadow

Not currently.

TPBM doesn't like celebrating Halloween.

Redwallfan7

it's not my favorite  thing in the world... I have to admit, but I love Halloween movies

Tpbm wants to see Rise of the Guardians

Rainshadow

I don't know much about it.

TPBM wants to see Wreck-It Ralph.

Redwallfan7

Yes

Tpbm thinks that they have healthy vision

Rainshadow

Yes.

TPBM is strange.