News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I haven't heard it.

TPBM has heard a Sky Sailing song.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

yes

tpbm likes Metropolis by Owl City
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Yes!

TPBM knows how to make a paper airplane.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I don't like most rap, but some rap (TobyMac) is pretty good to my ears.

TPBM has been sailing before.

Redwallfan7

Yes

tpbm has had the guts to ask their crush out on a date before

Rainshadow

No.

TPBM has a crush on someone.

Redwallfan7

No

tpbm looks up to the mods (As in, their your role models)

Rainshadow

Yes, I guess I do at times.

TPBM likes the song Tennis Elbow by Sky Sailing.

Redwallfan7

Yes

tpbm likes crunchy peanut butter

Rainshadow

Yes, but I like smooth more.

TPBM needs to sneeze.

Redwallfan7

No

tpbm thinks it would be cool if Owl City did a cover of Once Upon a Time in new York City from the Disney film: Oliver and Company

Rainshadow

I think it would be cool, but it would be even cooler if I knew what that song was!  (Lol)

TPBM has heard the Song of the Shellhound.

Redwallfan7

No

tpbm has written more than one fanfiction

Rainshadow

Nope.

TPBM likes One Direction.  (Meh, it's not Owl City.  Lol)