News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Some things, yes.  Like lyrics or notes to a song.

TPBM has heard Owl City:  Live from LA.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

No

tpbm has heard Demi Lovato live
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

No.

TPBM would rather waltz than just walk through the forest.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

No :P

Tpbm would rather have a touch screen keyboard instead of a physical keyboard (typing wise)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Nah.  I prefer the physical keypad.

TPBM prefers the sound of a keyboard over a piano.

Redwallfan7

True

Tpbm can type really fast

Rainshadow

Yep!

TPBM likes the song Fireflies by Owl City.

Redwallfan7

Yes

Tpbm has a colorful phone

Leatho Shellhound

No

TPBM is holding a table lamp.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

No

Tpbm has their wisdom teeth out

phoenixfoden

Redwallfan7

The character, or the book? I like the book, the character is just ok.

Tpbm owns the Redwall picture books

phoenixfoden

i wish i did

tpbm owns a huge amount of books

Redwallfan7

No, but I own several

Tpbm wants to decorate their  room in Redwall

phoenixfoden

yes that would be cool

tpbm wants a redwall themed car