News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily

Well, I did get to go into the otter enclosure at the zoo once, but they're very defensive little creatures, so you're not allowed to touch them. I did get to feed them food and hang out for a while, though. That was pretty awesome. :D

The person below me is doing NaNoWriMo.

Redwallfan7

false (what is that by the way? Forgive me if I'm being ignorant.)

Tpbm likes to do crafts
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

DanielofRedwall

Uh, no.  ;)

Redwallfan, National Novel Writing Month is where you try to write a 50000 word novel in the month of November. I was going to do it, but didn't come up with a good novel idea. School destroys imagination. ;)

The person below me chews the end of their pens (I do this all the time!).
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwallfan7

Sometimes!

Tpbm likes coffee in the mornings
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lily

False, I don't like coffee ever!

The person below me doesn't like winter.

Redwallfan7

false

Tpbm likes a lot of movies

Rainshadow

Yes.

TPBM has seen I Am Number Four.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

false

Tpbm has hair extensions

Rainshadow

Nope.

TPBM likes music soundtracks.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Yes

TPBM Has a Redwall audio book
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

No.

TPBM loves winter.

Redwallfan7

Yes

tpbm loves Ice Age 4 (Like I do!!)

Rainshadow

I've never seen it, so I can't say.  I really want to!

TPBM has seen Battle: Los Angeles.

Redwallfan7

False

Tpbm likes fruit juice

DanielofRedwall

Yes I do. :)

The person below me likes tea.
Received mostly negative reviews.