News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Yes, especially mint.

TPBM has heard of Adventures in Odyssey.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Cherry tomatoes.

TPBM loves carrots.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

yes but cooked not raw

tpbm has stained their clothes before
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Yes.

TPBM likes The Karate Kid (either new or old).

Redwallfan7

Yes (Both versions have their strong points but I think I prefer the original)

Tpbm has seen The Devil Wears Prada (I just got done  seeing it with one of my friends, it's really good.)

Rainshadow

I've seen parts of it, but never the entire thing.

TPBM has seen Thor.

Redwallfan7

Yes

Tpbm has seen Cowgirls n Angels

Rainshadow

No, but I've seen Cowboys and Aliens.  Does that count?

TPBM has seen Cowboys and Aliens.

Redwallfan7

No

Tpbm has seen all four ice age movies

Rainshadow

Not yet.

TPBM is sugar high.

Redwallfan7

no

Tpbm owns a lot of tv shows

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

sort of

Tpbm likes noodles

Lily

True! My favourite is soba or udon.

The person below me has blue eyes.