News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

The Hobbit!!!  :)

The person below me had their hair cut today.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwallfan7

No

tpbm likes the summer more than the winter
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

No way!  Winter is awesome!

TPBM is looking forward to it being really cold (I am!  I can't wait until the mud at the farm I go to freezes!  In summer, it's dry because of no rain.  Fall and spring, it's all muddy and yucky.  Winter, it's frozen solid).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Sort of

Tpbm likes fish sticks
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Yep!

TPBM has heard the song Ridiculously Happy by Adam Young.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

No

TPBM has heard the song A Million Ways by OK Go

Rainshadow

No.

TPBM likes this song (or even listened to it):

Mattio

no

tpbm has gotten a letter from a famous author

Redwallfan7

No

the person below me likes Facebook

Rainshadow

Yes.

TPBM can play an instrument.

Mattio

multiple

tpbm is over 15 years old

Tam and Martin

Depens if you're talking about Martin or Tam. Martin is 15 and I (Tam) am 12 so since I'm on then no

TPBM loves pizza

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Mattio

Redwallfan7

No

the person below me like mio flavored water

Kitsune

sure.
tpbm likes number ONE pencils, not two. (random, I know)