Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Heights? No. Falling from them? Yes.

TPBM NANITES!

Jukka the Sling

Er...

TPBM has never roleplayed before.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

Oookay. I'm gonna bump this...

TPBM watched a movie today.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

Right now the siblings are watching Annie.

TPBM has moved to a different house at least once in their life.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

True.

TPBM has edited Wikipedia before.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

True.

TPBM has PM'd someone today.

Rainshadow

Da.

TPBM sometimes uses words from different languages.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Yes I do, usually from German, French and Japanese

TPBM Knows who Rin Matsuoka is
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Of course I do, silly!  ::)

TPBM likes fruity sodas over other types of soda.  (Fanta for the win!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Sometimes, not usually.

TPBM loves LOTR.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

Not really. Began reading The Hobbit, didn't like it that much. Began reading the LOTR trilogy, didn't make it past the first book. Frankly, they were kinda boring. The movies look interesting, though.

TPBM was born in the 90's.

Delthion

No.

And HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT ABOUT ONE OF THE GREATEST LITERARY ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN THE WHOLE OF TIME!!!!

Admittedly, the first one is hard to get into and a little boring, but if you plow through that one then it becomes much more interesting.

TPBM likes mandarin oranges.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Aye.

TPBM doesn't like pumpkin spice stuff.

Delthion

Wrong, I love pumpkin spice cookies, add a little icing on top and they are divine.

TPBM likes pumpkin spice cookies prepared as shown above.