The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Delthion

Not really.

R.C Sproul really confronts and overcomes the challenging fact that God predestines everything.

TPBM is probably going to read it now.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

Possibly.

(And a FGB is a small, paper magazine containing short sermons distributed quarterly by Chapel Library in Pensacola, Florida. They also distribute tracts to churches and stuff.)

TPBM has read some of A. W. Pink's work.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

No.

TPBM is now at a loss as to what to ask.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

No.

Here's a non-religious one:

TPBM has read The Hunger Games. (Technically, I haven't. My mom read them to me, Amber and Russa two years ago, editing out the inappropriate stuff. Which wasn't so much the violence as it was other stuff she deemed inappropriate.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

No, didn't really care to read them, just with the overall theme, I am actually proud to be one of the few people who has not read or watched the Hunger Games.

TPBM has read Ranger's Apprentice.

Rainshadow

The first one and part of the second, but then I started moving on to different series and kinda forgot about Ranger's Apprentice.  I'll probably read the rest of the books at some point, but right now I'm working on Wings of Fire.

TPBM has read the Wings of Fire series.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Negatory.

TPBM is going to bed.

Rainshadow

Hai.  Very tired am I.  Sleep I need.

Speak like Yoda, the person below me will.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

No, I don't like yoda.

TPBM is 5 foot 4"
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Delthion

Uimh.

I am 5'7 1/2"

TPBM is eating M&Ms.

Jukka the Sling

No.

TPBM's favorite forum game is this one.

Delthion

No.

TPBM's favorite game is what do you think i\of the poster above you.

Rainshadow

Iie.

TPBM has taken at least one year of algebra.

Delthion

Is ea.

TPBM loves algebra.

The Skarzs

Short answer: No. Long answer: I prefer it to other things.

TPBM has not posted in a topic for a while that has been active without them.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.