News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I think so...
Air force
Navy
Army
Marines
Coast guard
National guard
DoD
?
TPBM likes smoked ribs

I'm retired from the forum

BlueRose

Idunno, I've never had any.

TPBM has seen a giraffe.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Mhera

(Army, Air Force, Marines, Navy, Coast Guard)

Yes.

TPBM has a dog.

Rainshadow

An idiot lab/chow mix, yes.

TPBM has had an illness or injury already in 2015.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BlueRose

Nope.

TPBM likes fries over tots.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Mhera

Yes.

TPBM has never had a corn dog

Delthion

False.

TPBM has been sick for part of 2015.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

False

TPBM has gone skydiving.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Mhera

No, but as soon as I'm old enough I'm going.

TPBM has been to more than one country.

Rainshadow

Yes, but only for a few hours.  We crossed over the Canadian border so we could get from Niagara Falls to wherever it was we were crossing back over.  :P

TPBM has been to more than one continent.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Yes.

TPBM has been to at least four countries.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

Never been away from the U.S.

TPBM has visited at least 10 states

Rainshadow

More than ten.  I've visited at least half the states, if not more.  My family's gone on quite a few cross-country road trips.  ::)

TPBM has been on a cross-country road trip before.

Mhera

Bunches.

TPBM has never flown before

Rainshadow

I haven't flown in just a bit under eight years, but I've flown a few times before.

TPBM can ride a unicycle.  (That's something that seems really useless but looks really fun to do.  :P)