Now and then.

TPBM has gotten pink eye before.
Freddy

Mhera

No.

TPBM has pulled a muscle before

Delthion

Yes, I think so...

@Russa, this is my second time having pink eye, and I am still getting over it.

TPBM has had a terrible ear infection, so bad that it woke them up in the middle of the night.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

No.
TPBM has tried the Coca Cola Life.

I'm retired from the forum

Mhera

No.

TPBM prefers the taste of diet pop to the real stuff

Rainshadow

Nah.  Diet Coke is okay, but most diet sodas taste gross to me.  Plus the fact that they aren't all that good for you, as the sweetener used in diet soda is bad for your health.  Or so says my mom, my grandma, my mom's friends, my grandma's friends, and basically everyone who knows my mom and/or my grandmother.  :P

TPBM has seen the new Disney film, Into the Woods.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

No.
TPBM is willing to move aside and let the mango through.

Delthion

The mango roll through? No, the man go through, probably.

TPBM is wondering whether or not Soren accidentally didn't put a post between man and go.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

No.
It's mango. The song originally had "man go", but I like "Mango" better.
TPBM is upside down.

Rainshadow

Nah, but the Australian members are!  ;D

TPBM is eating currently.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mhera

No.

TPBM wants to go to Antartica

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Rainshadow

Wide enough I could use them as flippers.  (Seriously, my feet are wide.  It sucks.  I can't wear nice shoes because my dad decided to share his wide feet with me.)

TPBM has short hair.

Mhera

Rainshadow

NO.  *Burns spiders with pure hatred and terror*

TPBM likes creepy music.  (As in eerie instrumental music with a minor key.  Or something like that.  Just creepy music.  Creeeeeeeeepy muuuuuusssiiiiiiiiiic.  ;D)