News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

False. Unless I were able to go to a fictional land...

The person below me likes to wear hats.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

False

The person below me likes Kirby.  ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

False.

The person below me thinks ice cream is yummy.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Coobreedan

Yum.

I mean true.

The person below me thinks they know what word is behind the stars. (It's not rude)

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

True. The word is:  'Kirby'  ;D

The person below me is wearing a black T-Shirt and blue jeans
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Lily

False.

The person below me spent most of the day outside.

Song Swifteye

false

a person below me ate hundreds of flans
give em blood an vinegar chaps

Nightfire

In my dreams, then yes. ;D

The person below me wants to be able to grow wings and fly.

Coobreedan

Yessssss...

The person below me is Kirby.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Maybe...I'm not telling!

The person below me is hilarious.

Song Swifteye

false

a person below me ate five hundred hamburgers

Nightfire

Nope.

The person below me hates Bloodwrath-y squirrelqueens that want to kill them so that they can use their hide for a vest.

Song Swifteye

Nightfire

I believe the word is 'imposter.' And I was merely portraying myself, because I wanted to know if anyone here hates me. :P

The person below me likes chocolate.

The answer had better be yes...

Icefire

Even without your threat the answer would have been YES!!!

The person below me is still in school
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!