The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

No.

TPBM can name twenty different countries.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Skyblade

Yes. I'm beyond old enough ;)

TPBM listens to music a lot.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Vilu Daskar

Nope.

TPBM wonders why  ;D only has three teeth.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Perifaen

Not until you mentioned it.

TPBM would meet the forum family if they could.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Rainshadow

Without a doubt.

TPBM washed their bed sheets recently.  (I always forget to, so I'm really proud that I finally remembered on Saturday.  Now my bed smells really nice.  ;D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

My mom did.

TPBM is annoyed by the title of this game because a not all the words are capitalized.

Rainshadow

Well, I wasn't until you pointed it out...

TPBM is wearing jewelry of some sort currently.  (Bracelets, earrings, rings, necklaces, etc.  (And yes, I count those plastic/rubber wristband things as jewelry.))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Perifaen

Yep.

TPBM has had their lunch already.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Søren

No, probably need to do that. Dang, now I'm hungry.
TPBM watches football every week.

I'm retired from the forum

Perifaen

Nope.

TPBM knows someone in RL from the forum.

Vilu Daskar

Not that I know of.

TPBM has never searched for anything on this website.

Rainshadow

I've searched for a lot of things.  :P

TPBM likes cold drinks over hot drinks.

Vilu Daskar

I prefer room temperature.

TPBM isn't using a laptop.

Rainshadow

Nah, this is my laptop.

TPBM's favourite type of cookie is a chocolate chip cookie.

Vilu Daskar

If you count a chocolate cookie with two different types of chocolate chips in it a chocolate chip cookie than yes.

TPBM has never played Ping Pong.