News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

False...

Weather? *Snores* Most boring job ever! Sports reporter? Well, that's a different story...

The person below me tripped over today.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

False. I'm not that clumsy.

Weather people are boring. They have to be all nerdy and stuff. I'm not that nerdy. As for sports, I find sports radio talk show people a whole lot better then the ones that come on the news.

The person below me as cut themselves with a scissors before.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

True, by accident.

I think weather people use by words just to try to make themselves sound smart, and they aren't really necessary. I know for a fact one of them does that! BTW, this has to be one of the most interesting discussions ever had on this site!!!

The person below me lost The Game.

Redwall Musician

Well, now I did.

My sister sit and watches the weather. "What are they saying?" Then I start giggling and say, "You just don't understand weather people because they talk weird." I mean really, why can't they just say if it's hot or cold? Or if it's going to rain or not? That's all I want to know!
And I agree. This is a very interesting and weird conversation.

The person below me agrees with my above statement.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Maybe. The weather is terribly inaccurate, because God has a great sense of humor here in New York, and will make it rain when they forcasted a sunny day, and it is always sunny whenever they say it will rain. Following is a conversation between my sister and I:

My sister: Hey, little sis, the weather says it's going to be sunny out today.
Me: Okay then, big sis. I'll stay inside and read Redwall today.
Next day.....
My sister: Hey, little sis, the weather says it's going to rain today.
Me: Yay!!! Now I can go for a walk in the forest!

You see? God has a great sense of humor concerning my hometown.  ;D

The person below me is a Creationist.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

true

the person below me owns a littlest pet shop
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

False

The person below me has a pet cat that acts like Tsarmina.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

No, he acts like Brocktree. He get bloodwrath.

The person below me has an older sibling.

Mad Maudie

three

the person below me owns a mac.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

False.

The person below me snores.

DanielofRedwall

False!

The person below me sleep talks.

Redwall Musician

False.

The person below me has licked the ground of a parking lot.

(I've done that. I was playing Simon Says and my friend just has to say "Lick the ground." So I did and I won. The other girls thought I was crazy. Being crazy is good if I get to win)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Falze.

The perzon bela' me'z opinion o' general Grievous juzt dropped after watchin' the newezt episode of The Clone Wars.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rakkety tam

true

the person below me says penut butter and guacumoly incontrolibly
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Falze.

The perzon bela' me actually clicked my link tae the epizode an' watched it.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.