News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

I like to when I can
TPBM is an extrovert

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Keva Strongbow

"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

One-Eye the wildcat

Probably.

TPBM plays a lot of video games?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Booklover

No.
TPBM plays a lot of board games.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

One-Eye the wildcat

I like waffles, yes.

TPBM writes a lot.

Long live the RRR!!

Booklover

I try to.
TPBM has read a really good series, until the ending ruined it.

One-Eye the wildcat

Yes, several.

TPBM should be doing something else?

Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

*Sighs.*
Yep.
*Leaves.*

(The person below me actually has the free time to be here.)
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Today, I do. Often, I don't. At least, not enough free time to write, read and go on here.

TPBM often wants to be somewhere else.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on January 21, 2020, 02:46:16 AM
Jukka, It's okay. Most people get depressed, or worried, or extreme anxiety at times. Talking about it is the best thing to do to alleviate the stress.
I didn't see this until just now.  Thank you, I appreciate the reassurance. :)

True.

TPBM wants to go to a comic con.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Sebias of Redwall

Not in particular.

TPBM is going to the Forum Prom?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Yes.

TPBM just finished working and is sitting at home and just wants to dieeeeeeeeee.

Long live the RRR!!