"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merida_of_redwall

Nope.

TPBM is reading a good book?
Barry Allen:Right, right, but we mean bring him back in like a 'yay,he's back! way not in like a Pet Sematary scenario

Keva Strongbow

Yep

TPBM would rather eat cereal than bagels for breakfast
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

Not sure.

TPBM wishes that more people would write/post/read more fanfics on here.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tpbm is a fan of hip hop/rap?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

Nope, not at all... :P

TPBM spends alot of time in forum games
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Merida_of_redwall

Not that much :p

TPBM is working from home?
Barry Allen:Right, right, but we mean bring him back in like a 'yay,he's back! way not in like a Pet Sematary scenario

Sebias of Redwall

You could say that.  ;)

TPBM is having a hard time coming up with a line to say.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Correct.
TPBM is procrastinating.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Merida_of_redwall

Maybe..

TPBM has already had a second breakfast?

Booklover

No... I'm not that much like a hobbit.
TPBM loves LotR.

Merida_of_redwall

Of course I do.

TPBM has a pet?

lass of something much

Duh!

TPBM was making a Lord of the Rings reference this morning?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Yes, I suppose so.
TPBM has multiple pets.

Sebias of Redwall

Depends on your version of pet.

TPBM owns cows.

Booklover

No.
TPBM has a lot of older siblings.