"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merida_of_redwall

nope, I don't suit hats.

TPBM has a sweet tooth
Barry Allen:Right, right, but we mean bring him back in like a 'yay,he's back! way not in like a Pet Sematary scenario

Sebias of Redwall

Who doesn't?  :laugh:

TPBM has posted in a RP recently.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Yes.
TPBM should post in a roleplay.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

Yessssss.

TPBM wonders who will post after me.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Not really.
TPBM played Club Penguin.

Sebias of Redwall

Can't say that I have.

TPBM is reading Redwall fanfics.

Booklover

Noooo...
TPBM is reading RA fanfics (specifically, Hiraeth, because I know for a fact that some of you are reading it, and you may have worked out that I am also).

Keva Strongbow

Nope

TPBM is better at Math than English
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Booklover

Maths.
TPBM likes maths and English equally.

Sebias of Redwall

Dunno...

TPBM loves History.

Booklover

Yes.
TPBM prefers history to geography.

Sebias of Redwall

Yep!

TPBM has read Teer's Redwall fic.

Booklover

Not yet.
TPBM should be going.

Keva Strongbow

Probably;)

TPBM prefers smaller dogs to larger ones
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

Depends, but yep.

TPBM likes the Hobbit films.