News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Groddil's Aussie Adventures. *SIGN UP NOW*

Started by Groddil, March 20, 2016, 10:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

*Leaps out of the plane and runs towards the adjacent car-less land.*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Groddil on March 25, 2016, 09:59:03 PM
@What's: "I don' wanna no 'ow ya got that, mate, but I ain't gonna argue. 'Ere, 'ave this spare musket."

@SarcasticPresident: "There ain't enough room fer ya!"

* Groddil Dundee duct tapes Tam to the outside of the plane.

"Arighty, everyone who ain't on the plane yet. This vehicle (Aussie pronounciation is Vii-hick-lll, with empasis on the "hick" and a short pause between each syllable.) is full, mate! So, there's only one thing we can do!"

* Groddil Dundee shoves everyone else into a large metal box, seals it shut, and ties it to the back of the plane.

"That should do it. She'll be right, mate."

* GroddiL Dundee hops back in the pilots seat.

"Prepare for takeoff, CaptainCrud."
Wait! I'm to heavy for the one side of the plane, we will flip! You need to tie, like, ten more people to the other side to balance me out!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Groddil

*before Tam finishes his sentence, the plane has already been whisked away to the Highway.*

"Uhh, this isn't working. EVERYBODY BACK ON!"

* Groddil Dundee bundles everyone back into the Cessna and pushes the button.

*The Cessna appears in the middle of the Aussie desert.*

* Groddil Dundee pulls everyone from the plane and dumps them next to a large campfire.

"Alrighty, mates. This is the Outback, an' you gotta learn how ta survive out here."

* Groddil Dundee pours petrol all over the Cessna and lights it, destroying the plane.

"Oops. I've ACCIDENTALLY destroyed all our food. Ya gotta go out into the Bush and find some Bush Tucka ta bring back 'ere fa dinner. Don't just stand there, ya drongos, off with ya!"

LT Sandpaw

Uh sure, ya'll have fun doing that.
* LT Sandpaw opens his survival pack and pulls out a MRE.

Mmm, these are great.

Groddil

"CaptainCrud, ya great bloody fraud! Why'dya sign up fa this if ya just wanna live the city folk live anyway?"

* Groddil Dundee snatches everybodies bags and throws them into the burning wreckage of the Cessna.

"If ya wanna make it back ta ya precious mobile phones an' comfy beds widout losin' a leg to the crocs, ya better shut ya mouths and open ya ears. Go. get. some. food."

LT Sandpaw

Welp we're all out of food. I suggest for the necessity of survival we eat each other. Lets start with the largest and work our way down to the smallest.

*Looks pointedly at Tam*

Groddil

* Groddil injects Tam with a toxin that is only fatal when ingested.

"Not going to happen. You eat him, or anyone else for that matter, you die. I STRONGLY suggest you take a hike and find some bush tucker, or you're all gonna starve. Ya got that? Good."

Kitsune

* Kitsune walks back toward the camp.

"While you all were arguing about MREs and canabalism, I found a dead tree and made some spears by tying some sharp stones to the end with some branch leaves. I hate killing anything, but it's better to hunt than to starve."

* Kitsune tosses the spears on the ground, keeping one.

Groddil

"Nice work, Kit! Ya don't ACTUALLY have t'kill anything, there's plenty a berries an' grubs an things around 'ere."

* Groddil Dundee throws some witchety grubs on the fire.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Groddil on March 26, 2016, 09:43:18 PM
Ya don't ACTUALLY have t'kill anything,
. . . Oh. *Hides strangled dingo behind back.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Good thing my messer was in my hand, eh? Right, off I go!

(Insert something here)

*Comes back dragging back a large dead crocodile*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Aimless Gallivanter

No, wait, I saw this in documentary. We need to light the outback on fire, dig some holes, and we'll find dinosaurs that we all thought were extinct.
im gay!!!!!!