"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Black-furred creatures

Started by Nightfire, October 07, 2011, 02:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plugg Firetail

There is something even better than a black badger...A WHITE BADGER

Muse

I do think a black badger would be very cool. But a black wildcat would be even cooler.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Nightfire

That's why I invented Morena Seio!  ;D And I'm adding Farran to the list. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Folgrimeo

The only black rendition of Cluny I see, according to Redwall Wiki, is from Redwall Diary 1996 as drawn by Fangorn. All the others suggest he's brown. Looks like Gabool's also black in Fangorn's rendition while being brown elsewhere.

Flandor

I believe it was in the text in Redwall that Cluny was a black rat.  I'll look it up and confirm.

Also, slightly off topic, but where I live (Buffalo, NY) we get tons of black squirrels.  Saw one yesterday lol I always think of Ranguvar when I see them.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Coobreedan

Awesome! I didn't know they existed!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Lutra

Isn't Zwilt the Shade a black furred sable (marten)?
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Almost completely certain that would be a 'no', but his eyes were remarked as being deep black.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Nightfire

Quote from: Coobreedan on November 21, 2011, 03:32:53 PM
Awesome! I didn't know they existed!

I see TONS of black squirrels around Niagara Falls, and I go there quite a bit!  :)

I am not shamed in the least bit to admit that I always shout YAYALAHOOOOO!!!! whenever I see them. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung The Otter

Lily

Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on November 17, 2011, 07:20:09 PM
cluny was black???

Yep:
Quote from: Redwall"Cluny was a bilge rat; the biggest, most savage rodent that ever jumped from ship to shore. He was black, with grey and pink scars all over his huge, sleek body..."
As for Zwilt the Shade, he was only described as having dark fur.

Flandor

That's the quote I wanted, thanks Lily :)

@
Quote from: Nightfire on November 22, 2011, 01:55:06 AM

I see TONS of black squirrels around Niagara Falls, and I go there quite a bit!  :)

I am not shamed in the least bit to admit that I always shout YAYALAHOOOOO!!!! whenever I see them. ;D

Do you live around there? I'm in North Tonawanda.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer