News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

My "Forum-Inspired" Fan Fiction Idea

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, March 28, 2016, 05:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Just a quick note I forgot to mention. If you want a certain poem or song that you have written to appear or something along those lines, just PM it to me and I will see how where it will fit.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Eulaliaaa!

I'd like to be a part of this :)

Name: Eulaliaaa!/Eul
Species: Red tailed hawk
Position: machete-wielding warrior and writer.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Amber

This looks cool!

Name: Amber

Species: Otter

Position: Hmm, maybe I sometimes watch Dibbuns. Or maybe a kitchen assistant. Something like that. :P

Groddil

@Lady Amber: I've already got to put up with Russa as a kitchen assistant. Now you too? Cripes. This is going to be interesting... :P

Lady Amber

Quote from: Groddil on March 31, 2016, 12:56:49 AM
@Lady Amber: I've already got to put up with Russa as a kitchen assistant. Now you too? Cripes. This is going to be interesting... :P
@Groddil: I bet I'll be a great kitchen assistant. So you have nothing to fear. ;D

Groddil

Quote from: Lady Amber on March 31, 2016, 01:03:14 AM
Quote from: Groddil on March 31, 2016, 12:56:49 AM
@Groddil: I bet I'll be a great kitchen assistant. So you have nothing to fear. ;D
@Lady Amber: I should hope so. Because knowing how well Russa is at listening to authority...

* Groddil motions to "Brockhall High"

...I think that that'll go VERY well indeed. (sarcasm mode).

Delthion

Name: Delthion
Species: Hedgehog
Position: Cellar Keeper
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

Interesting idea, Gonff :)

Name: Mhera
Species: River otter
Position: Otter crew member (perhaps the only one XD)

Matthias720

I guess I'll need to step in as Abbot

Name: Matthias
Species: Mouse
Position: Abbot (the real one :P)

rachel25

This is so exciting! Oh, and Gonff, your profile pic/gif just makes me laugh. Its awesome!  :D

LT Sandpaw

So I organized our names and species into sets to see what was the most popular animal. I gotta say I was surprised by the outcome.

Turns out foxes and otters tie as most popular with 4 sign ups each badgers and squirrels tying as the second most popular with 3 each. 15 woodlanders and 9 vermin, with two birds which are more traditionally woodlanderish so 17 woodlanders in total. That makes 24 characters unless someone else joins later. That brings the ratio to 5 woodlanders for every 3 vermin. (Not counting the 2 birds)

Which is amusing because Vermin rocked it on popularity in the more interesting characters poll. I'm actually curious to what motivates people to see themselves as a certain animal.

Gonff-Blue Fox
Kit-Brown Fox
Groddil-Grey Fox
Rusvul-Fox

Bonaparte-Stoat
Lord Daskar-Stoat

Rain-Wildcat
Sandpaw-Rat
Asheg-Pine Marten

Skyblade-Badger
Ashenwyte-Badger
Soren-Badger

Russa-Red Squirrel
Mask-Squirrel
Wylder Treejumper-Red Squirrel

Banya-Sea Otter
Rachel-Otter
Amber-Otter
Mhera-River Otter

Galli-Mouse
Matthias-Mouse

Batlord-Shrew
Dotti-Hare
Delthion-Hedgehog

James-Owl
Eul-Red Tailed Hawk

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Kitsune

I'm partial to foxes because the characteristics usually ascribed to foxes (smart, cunning, tricky, mysterious, wise, lonesome, slightly arrogant, and playful) fit me really well.

Gonff the Mousethief

Thank you so much for doing that SaLt! I had planned to do that at some point, but it seems you have it down pat!

Well, I have a ton of free time this week, so I may get started on this. I will start off with a journal entry, then post that as sort of a prologue.

@rachel25: Glad to see you so pumped! And yes, I like my profile Pic as well. It looks how I do when I type.

@Kitsune: That is how I see it as well. Foxes have just been unique animals. Like a dog, but not really. Like a cat, but not really. It's just really odd, quite like myself.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Aimless Gallivanter

i would love to be a fox, but if I'm being honest with myself, I'm definitely a mouse.
im gay!!!!!!

Gonff the Mousethief

Oh, and I forgot one thing. If you think of a name for the fic, please post it here. I honestly have no clue what to call it. So just leave you suggestions here!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.