News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Election Poll: April

Started by Wylder Treejumper, April 09, 2016, 03:44:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is your first choice for Cellars President?

Tam
6 (20%)
Delthion
4 (13.3%)
Captain Tramun Josiah Cuttlefish Clogg
6 (20%)
Lord Daskar
2 (6.7%)
Ashleg
7 (23.3%)
Write-in Candidate
5 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Wylder Treejumper

Please vote for the candidate you consider your number one choice for Cellars President this election cycle. Serious votes only please. Thank you.

If you have a write-in vote, please add it as a comment and post your vote below.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Mhera

I'm writing in you, Donder J.!

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Mhera

Wylder Treejumper

I withdrew my candidacy, but do you listen? Noooo. Not even to vote for my endorsement.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Mhera

But you're the only one who can Make The Cellars Great Again! My irrational devotion to your candidacy doesn't end just because all logic and rational thought says it should!

Wylder Treejumper

Even when I end my candidacy, endorse another candidate, say outright I don't want to be president of the cellars, you still support me? I just can't get rid of this girl... *shakes head*

Must be my magnetic personality ;D
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Mhera

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Lol. I'm voting for Cloggo too.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Do I spy Wyldera?

Anyway, I dunno.

Skyblade

Tam was my choice from the beginning, and he still is.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Mhera

Lady Amber