News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last Person to Post Wins III

Started by Groddil, April 13, 2016, 02:40:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

One-Eye the wildcat

It is. It is also the easiest alcoholto get access to,besides rubbing alcohol. (Which I have drank)
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

One-Eye the wildcat

Not if you are too drunk to taste it.

Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

And that speaks of a more foundational problem.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

I think some people must enjoy vodka, otherwise why would they make it? (On second thoughts, alcohol is also for preserving things so maybe that's why)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Vodka was generally only drunk to keep one warm- it was invented in Russia where the winters are tough. It is an effective way of heating up oneself.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

The Skarzs

Incorrect, actually. Alcohol thins the blood, which will make you more susceptible to the cold. You may feel warm, and your insides may be warm, but the largest organ in your body, your skin, is now not being heated properly. For real, please don't use alcohol to try to warm yourself up. . .

It may also be popular because some people drink to get drunk, and because of the high alcohol content in vodka, it's an easy way to do so. It's not one of those drinks you sip on and enjoy. You either mix it with something, or you do shots. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

*pulls out a C96* Who are you calling ignorant?

Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on September 25, 2019, 06:45:52 AM
How.....
'Shots' is referring to shot glasses, and the idea is to drink everything in the shot glass in one swig. Because it's done so quickly, it earned the name 'shots'.
And no, I don't drink.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Russa Nodrey

Sometimes I drink milk, but only occasionally 'cause my mom doesn't let me...
Freddy