5. No More Sleep
6. Arctic Sunset
7. Fire Wire
8. Melt To The Ocean
9. Hardcore
10. I feel Wonderful

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwallfan7

I like both modern and classic songs. Here are some of the songs on my ipad that I've been listening to this summer:

This list isn't in any particular order.

Come and get it-Selena Gomez
Heart Attack-Demi Lovato
Good Vibrations-Beach Boys (I find it to be really catchy for a 60's song)
Toes-Lights
What is love-Haddaway 
Keep holding on-Avril Lavigne
Stronger-Kelly Clarkson
About you now-Miranda Cosgrove
Drops of Jupiter-Train
Shake it-Metro Station
Everybody loves me-OneRepublic (But, who am I kidding. I love ALL of OneRepublic's songs  ;))
Basically all of Owl City's songs (It's hard to decide with Adam Young, but right now I love I'm Coming After You)
Light up the sky-The Afters
No one-Alicia keys
Take over me-Sanctus Real
Your love-Brandon Heath
The game of love-Michelle Branch and Santana
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 26, 2013, 12:25:25 AM
Basically all of Owl City's songs (It's hard to decide with Adam Young, but right now I love I'm Coming After You)

<3

Same with me, pretty much.  :P  And pretty much ALL Adam Young songs, 'cause they're awesome.  ;D

Other than that, some Adrian von Ziegler songs, a bunch of soundtracks (War Horse, Star Trek (both new movies), How to Train Your Dragon, Cowboys & Aliens, and a bunch of others), a lot of TobyMac, some Enya, blah blah blah, I've got quite a run on sentence now, and I'm ending it.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dawnwing

"Fear Not This Night" from Guild Wars 2 is absolutely beautiful and has possibly become my all-time favorite.  This is an excellent example of why Jeremy Soule is the best video game composer.

Lutra

There's way too many to list, honestly.  I'm not going to even try.  I'll just throw a bone out there for everyone to listen to.

Barry Manilow - Could It Be Magic?

He's redone this song a few times since 1973.  I like this 1993 remix as its fresh, but still uses the 1973 orchestrations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nizhJPwoZXw
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Lily

I mentioned a few favourites when this topic was first posted, but like Lutra I have far too many to list them all. Here's one more, though. :)

The Last Dance
from the musical Elisabeth. That whole musical is wonderful, there's not a song in it that I don't love, but this one stands out. There have been many, many versions of this done over the years, but the 1998 version by Shizuki Asato is probably my favourite:

It's in Japanese, sorry. There's no English version.

Dawnwing, I listened to Fear Not This Night. What a beautiful song.

phoenixfoden

Yeeaahh!
Quote from: Dawnwing on June 26, 2013, 07:07:01 AM
"Fear Not This Night" from Guild Wars 2 is absolutely beautiful and has possibly become my all-time favorite.  This is an excellent example of why Jeremy Soule is the best video game composer.

cool to see you like game soundtracks to,can i recomend some?

Buzz_Bumble

Worzel's Song
(YouTube link)   :)

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Dawnwing

Quote from: phoenixfoden on June 27, 2013, 06:40:23 AM
Sure! I love videogame music.

phoenixfoden

some of my favorite game sountracks ever ;D

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: Dawnwing on June 28, 2013, 03:22:32 AM
Quote from: phoenixfoden on June 27, 2013, 06:40:23 AM
Sure! I love videogame music.

You should look up music created for Commodore 64 games / demos - that was the best computer of the 1980s and had a specific music chip (back in the days when the Windows PC could just about make a beep) that was well used by many people. It's amazing what some of the music creators managed to do with a computer that by today's standards had such a miniscule amount fo RAM memory! The later Commodore Amiga also had some excellent game music. :)

phoenixfoden

Ill i give that a try somtime soon

WoodlandWarrior

Jeremy Soule, David Arkenstone, and Jesper Kyd are probably my favorite video game composers.  Too many individual songs to list!  Basil Poledouris, Ennio Morricone are two of my favorite movie soundtrack composers.

As for favorite songs:

One Tin Soldier "The Legend of Billy Jack" - Coven
Oooh Child -The Five Stairsteps
He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother - The Hollies
Box Of Rain -Grateful Dead
Brother Sun, Sister Moon - Donovan
Scarborough Fair - Celtic Women (Hayley Westerna)
My Soul is Thirsting - Bob Hurd
"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules."  -Gary Gygax