News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Wandering minstrel

topic said what you want to be, not what is possible
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 10, 2011, 04:38:45 PM
Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 08, 2011, 05:33:57 AM
I want to be a writer, or I might have something to do with politics. ;D
But so far I plan NOT to get married.

EEEEEEK!

NOTA POLITIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o
It's my choice.
I was always annoyed when the TV got turned off with the line, 'It's only politics.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

I'll grow up an old maid, then travel to Redwall and become abbess.
Like ToG said, what you want to be.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Redwall Musician on July 12, 2011, 03:06:18 PM
I'll grow up an old maid, then travel to Redwall and become abbess.
Like ToG said, what you want to be.

In that case,

I WANT TO BE A WEASEL!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Matthias720

Tiria Wildlough

If it's a question of what you want to be, I want to go to Salamandastron and be a Badger Lady.  8) 8)
And just in case I can't do that, I want to own a shop that sells everything to do with Redwall. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

I want to be a hare at the Long Patrol then!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

What I'd like to be? Let's see... A Squirrelqueen! ;D On a more serious, realistic note, I think I want to work with animals. Preferably cats. I'm volunteering at the olocal animal shelter right now, soo... I'm gone.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Nightfire

If not animals, then I guess I could be an author full time. I'm currently writing a novel entitled "The Assassin Redeemed". I might let you all see it when it's done. I might take YEARS though. Hahahahahaha...you should see your face. I'm just kidding. It won't take nearly THAT long.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

LadyAmber4ever: If you want something to be added to the post, please edit it. Please no double posting. Thanks.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

On a more serious note, I plan to just wander the world, working on a novel when I get the chance, and then get it published in whatever area I happen to be in at that moment. I'm already working on a novel that would be the first book in a series, so there goes any chance for a normal life. Not that I ever wanted a normal life in the first place. At least this way I'd get to see the world, get inspiration from whatever I am, and confuse my readers with the question of why one book was published in Alaska, another in Scotland and a third in Italy, and etc.

Ooh that's going to be so much fun!  ;D ;D ;D
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lutra

For one that already has "grown up" I'll safely admit, I didn't always want to be a teacher, but it sort of came to me because of my kind nature and willingness to help out.  I went to school to become certified, and then got a second certification to teach students with special needs, again not really planning to end up doing that.  I'm so glad I decided to work with special needs students, and that's what I've been doing the past three years. :)

To those who haven't answered the question "what do you want to be", I'll just say, never close your eyes or your mind to opportunity and something new.  You might find it really neat, and just what you were looking to do! :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Lily

@Lutra: It's nice to see another teacher here. Well, I can't really call myself a real teacher as I never had any formal training, but I teach English in Japan. It's a pretty fun job. I've wanted to do it since I was in year 8 or so, so I guess it's what I wanted to be when I grew up. Temporarily, anyway.  ;)