News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

To Save a World

Started by James Gryphon, April 20, 2016, 09:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Tropey does have a successful negotiation going for him. The bugs are smart, so he might have held off to promote his trustworthiness, but a success says a lot.

On the other hand, Jerkon does seem suspicious, but he hasn't had a chance to reply yet. He also has a successful negotiation. Don't let haste jeopardize the mission.

|RC-1140 "Fixer"|

Anonymous

Quote from: Anonymous on April 26, 2016, 08:03:56 PM
Tropey does have a successful negotiation going for him. The bugs are smart, so he might have held off to promote his trustworthiness, but a success says a lot.

On the other hand, Jerkon does seem suspicious, but he hasn't had a chance to reply yet. He also has a successful negotiation. Don't let haste jeopardize the mission.

|RC-1140 "Fixer"|

True, Fixer, my sentiments exactly. If either of my two companions were actually Sniik, they would not have sabotaged the meeting. Why? The meeting that just took place was the only one we had any leniency with. If they WERE shapeshifters, they would allow this meeting to go as planned to gain our trust. Then, when appointed to the more critical meetings, would strike. I propose that we promote Minkowski and Dier to the next team of ambassadors, since they can both be vouched for.

---------------------

Ty

Anonymous

I'm just going to go ahead and make my (mostly randomized) ballot:
8. Minkowski
7. Tropey the Wonder Alien (Ty)
6. "Fixer"
5. Dier
4. Cheeto
3. Catalea
2. "Totally not a Cylon" John
1. Jerkon
Don't take too much from it. 

Minkowski

Anonymous

Here's my next one:
8. Minkowski
7. Tropey the Wonder Alien (Ty)
6. Dier
5. |RC-1140 "Fixer"|
4. Catalea
3. Jerkon
2. "Totally not a Cylon" John
1. Cheeto

Ty

Anonymous

Ooc: friendly reminder that this is still a thing going on

Anonymous

I believe that, as our last small group of ambassadors succeeded in their meeting with flying colors, they should be the ones to go to this next meeting. Therefore, my voting is as follows:

Quote from: Ballot8. Jerkon
7. Dier
6. Tropey the Wonder Alien (Ty)
5. Cheeto
4. Minkowski
3. "Totally Not A Cylon" John
2. Catalea
1. |RC-1140 "Fixer"|

I am loathe to put Ambassador Ty so high on my list, as they were incredibly inconsiderate when I pointed out how my name is written - note: the name Cheeto is not pronounced differently in normal conversation, but is distinctly bold and red when written - but alas, their mission was a success, so for the good of our race, I shall rank them higher than other, more polite, ambassadors.

- Ambassador Cheeto

Anonymous

I've run the stats: here's my vote. The mission must succeed.

8. RC-1140 "Fixer"
7. Dier
6. Tropey the Wonder Alien (Ty)
5. Jerkon
4. Minkowski
3. "Totally Not A Cylon" John
2. Catalea
1. Cheeto

|RC-1140 "Fixer"|

James Gryphon

Getting tired of waiting -- if the people who haven't posted don't do so soon, they'll be killed so that the game can continue.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

*I'm not actually in this I just don't want to see this die.* REVIVE!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

So who was who in this? Since it died I don't think that it would to much of a problem to reveal the characters for who they really are! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.